.

.

Monday, May 18, 2015

A Coupla Cards & Flair as well!

Good morning!
Lizzy here with my 3rd FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO project for May as their GDT!
This time around I wanted to step outside the LO idea.
I'm going to show you how easy it is to pop a flair [or 2!] on a card.
I have a pile of 'created' paper.
If I have left over paint, or ink on a template, for example, it gets tossed onto a piece of cardstock.
This is what I've used for my cards.
Thus, the colour scheme was born.
 Such LOVELY glitter. I didn't want to hide it completely.
So I used vellum & heat embossed the gold sentiment:
 And my whole card, with the lovely little flair tucked in.
Sometimes the flair can tuck in neatly & does not need to be the 'highlight':
 At other times the flair can be the statement piece. 
Like on the wedding card below:
The FUNKY FLAIR STUDIO has such a wide & continually expanding choice of badges.

 I wanted to do a banner...but I really didn't like how the twine looked. 
So I left it off!! I think it works fine:)
Thanks for looking.......back to a LO for next  week's post!!!
Cheers, Lizzy ♥♥♥
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment