.

.

Monday, May 4, 2015

SOME FLAIR LOVIN' FROM LIZZY HILL...

Sooo excited! Eve Rae, who runs The FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO contacted me to ask if I'd like to do a GDT spot for May.
Ummmm...YEAH!!!! I am, after all, the self-proclaimed FLAIR GIRL!!!!!
So, she sent me this little lot of yummies:
I almost squealed with delight. OK. I DID!!!!
For this LO, I chose this photo. Been wanting to scrap it for ages.
 Sorted out the flair that 'worked' both colour and sentiment-wise. PERFECTION. Yummy flair.
Oh, I already said that, tee-hee!!!
And created this, with some paper that I had dumped some back ground 'stuff' on a while's back.
See, eventually you use stuff!
 Guess what I used on those wooden SODAlicious shapes.....oh, g'arn...you KNOW what I used.
Nail polish. Of COURSE!!
 Doilies. I keep MEANING to use them. Jo R does so all the time. FINALLY remembered!!
 Threads. They make me almost as happy as that flair!!!
 And there y'have it:)
Drop on by FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO and check out their range. I LOOOVE 'em......
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO BLOG
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO SHOP
FUNKY FLAIRS STUDIO FB PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment